TRIBTC differentiates from the troubled classic binary trading systems by offering a peer-to-peer, fair, and transparent trading system.
It allows users to trade binary options against each other, either by directly placing trades on the platform or by match trades other users place.
The team started the project motivated by the idea of bringing together the emerging space of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies with the well-known binary options trading system.
TRIBTC doesn’t bet against customers. It lets you share your trades on social media and invite your friends or challenge other traders to join your trades.
- TRIBTC is intuitive and straightforward to navigate and use for both beginners and experienced traders.
- Instant access to trading, open an account is simple, and trading can start in minutes! No KYC or documentation is required.
- Social Trading Features allow traders can publicly challenge friends or other traders and share their trades on social media platforms.
- Account data, transactions, and funds are always encrypted and secure to enable privacy.
- Unique real-time updates and custom alarms on markets and positions inform about current risk and reward at all times.
- 90% payout guaranteed for winning trades, no fees are applied to losing trades.
- TRIBTC features a referral program with the highest affiliate payout of any other program in the crypto space, earning 2.5% from the value of every trade referred traders place on the platform, with detailed statistics available.
- Multiple Short-term or long-term binary options trading with trade durations as low as one minute to one month, or custom timeframes.
Type of orders supported by TRIBTC
Call / Put trades
Call/Put trades are the simplest in binary options trading. They are the best entry-level option for traders who are new in the world of binary options trading.
By placing a Call trade, it means that the trader is predicting that the asset’s price will go up before the expiration time chosen by the trader. If the asset’s price is higher than the entry price when the time expires, the trader collects the profit. A Call trade is lost if the asset’s price is lower than the entry price when the trade time expires.
By placing a Put trade, it means that the trader is predicting that the asset’s price will go down before the expiration time chosen by the trader. If the asset’s price is lower than the entry price when the time expires, the trader collects the profit. A Put trade is lost if the asset’s price is higher than the entry price when the trade time expires.
Touch / No Touch
Touch / No Touch trading allows predictions on whether or not an asset’s price chosen by the trader will be reached before the trade expires. This order type is particularly useful during times of market volatility, or for certain styles of technical analysis. In simple words, you are betting on a trader’s call/put trade.
A Touch order is placed on the assumption that the asset’s price will reach a certain level before the trade time expires. If the asset’s price touches the predicted price before the time expires, the trader will collect the profit.
No Touch Trades
No Touch is the exact opposite of the Touch Method. A No Touch order is placed on the assumption that the asset’s price will not reach a certain level before the trade time expires. If the asset’s price doesn’t touch the predicted price before the time expires, the trader will collect the profit.
What differentiates TRIBTC from others
Price indexes are sourced and averaged from the Bitfinex and Binance exchanges.
Customer’s funds are stored in multi-sig cold wallets, while the withdrawals are manually checked and processed every 24 hours.
The minimum trade amount is 0.0005 BTC. Winning trades receive a 90% payout from the total amount of trade.
There are no deposit fees. A flat withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC is applied at each withdrawal. The minimum deposit amount is 0.0005 BTC.
User accounts are protected with 2FA, as well as other internal security features designed to provide a more secure trading environment.
There is also a demo platform available, where traders can test the platform’s features, before joining the live environment.
One testnet BTC is automatically credited to all accounts registered on the demo platform so that traders can test their strategies, or new users can learn how peer-to-peer binary options trading works on TRIBTC.
Let us know what you think about our TRIBTC review in the comment section.