Table of Contents
- Quadency is a multi-exchange crypto trading and automation platform.
- It supports top exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, Kraken or Liquid.
- You can choose between 3 plans: HODL, Pro & Institutional.
- The platform is great to use for both beginners and professionals.
Pros and Cons
Quadency provides professional-grade tools for all. They are easy to configure and the interface is really cool.
The number of strategies available: 11 at the time but their library is constantly growing.
The main con at the moment of the review is the lack of support for Margin Trading. However the team is working hard on it to release this feature within 2020.
We could divide all the features in 3 parts: Management, Trading & Automation.
Quadency features an all in one dashboard used for portfolio tracking. On this dashboard, you can track your overall portfolio performance and allocation on all linked exchanges. User can also add their offline wallets to keep track of their whole portfolio.
The Portfolio tab allows you to get more information about your portfolio per crypto asset: open orders, trades, history & transfers.
The trading tab works seamlessly and integrates advanced charting from TradingView with over 100 technical indicators and drawing tools. It offers the possibility to easily switch between exchanges and accounts. You can create market and limit orders and switch between market pairs in one click. Below the graph, the balance tab gives you quick access to all the assets you own.
Quadency currently has 11 bots available for Pro plan users. Some of their bots are based on popular indicators like MACD, some others are based on trading strategies like the Grid Trader. The TradingView bot offers you the possibility to transform your Trading View alerts into trades automatically. Meanwhile if you need something even more specific, the Strategy Coder is for you. Users can code their own strategy using Python.
How it Works
Getting started with Quadency is really easy and can be done within a few minutes.
- First, create your account on Quadency.
- Second, link your account with one of the supported exchanges with your API keys .
- The process slightly changes depending on the exchange but is basically the same.
- Third: start trading.
- If you linked your Quadency account with one of their official partners, you can automatically claim a free Pro Plan upgrade for up to 6 months. So be sure to check their partners list.
- To receive your upgrade, simply place an order or start a bot on the selected exchange via Quadency.
The user interface is sleek and easy to use. The bot configuration process is made easy as each setting has a small tooltip to help. All the general settings are the same but the strategy settings differ. You can directly view your balances and check the markets while configuring your bot.
One of the coolest features is probably Smart Suggest. Quadency provides hundreds of profitable backtested configurations that users can copy and edit to their needs.
The backtest feature lets you test your configuration using historical data. In the backtest tab you will see a summary of the back tested configuration with the ROI and Profit/loss.
The support side offers articles to help users configure their bots or answer any questions they have. It is possible to contact the team directly through a live chart for any support questions.
Performance and Security
Quadency doesn’t promise X% of profits for their bots. The performance depends on the market and your bot configuration. Your account is secured through 2FA.
Quadency offers 3 plans: HODL, Pro & Institutional.
HODL plan is free.
- Run 1 bot at a time & backtest up to 10 configurations per day.
Pro Plan starts at $39 paid annually or $49 paid monthly.
- Get access to limited Pro features like Smart Suggest.
- Run up to 10 bots at a time, backtest up to 100 configurations per day and enjoy unlimited trading volume.
Institutional is priced at $199.
In conclusion Quadency is a unified platform offering advanced charting, automated trading & portfolio analytics in a comprehensive interface. No matter if you are a beginner or a pro-trader, Quadency is definitely for you!
Let us know what you think about Quadency review the comment section.
- Trading or Investing: How to Choose a Fitting Strategy?
- Bitcoin Halving: The Public Perception and Charts
- TradeSanta Crypto Trading Bot Review
- Shrimpy Review – Crypto Trading Bots for Social Portfolio Management
- TRIBTC Review — A Crypto Option Trading Platform
- An Overview of Binary Options Trading
- Napbots Review – Crypto Trading on Autopilot
- TrailingCrypto Review – A Multi-Exchange Crypto Trading Platform
- TigerTrade Review – An Advance Crypto Trading Terminal
- CLEO.one Review – Trading Automation Made Simple