It’s been 10 years Bitcoin up and running. Bitcoin’s price went from nothing to 20 thousand dollars in 2017. Today tons of websites and products provide Bitcoin historical prices through APIs and charts. In this article, we will talk about products that provide a complete history of Bitcoin prices.
Table of Contents
Bitcoin Price History Chart
Bitcoin Market Data API providers
There are a lot of products that offer Bitcoin historical price data. But we have selected some of the best Bitcoin market data API.
Nomics APIs APIs are free with no rate limits and These APIs provide:
- Trades and orders on top cryptocurrency exchanges (including Bitcoin historical trade data)
- Historical aggregate Bitcoin market cap since January of 2013
- Price, Bitcoin market cap, supply
CoinGecko APIs are completely free, and there are no restrictions on the commercial use of APIs.
Because of this, CoinGecko API is best for beginners trying to build applications using crypto market data.
It provides clients in 7 languages, which helps you get quickly get started with CoinGecko APIs.
- Cryptocurrency and exchange metadata
- Real-time trading data from multiple exchanges
- Historical crypto data
- Crypto Derivative data
- Crypto Github activity
Cryptocompares APIs provide market and blockchain data. Besides, it also provides news and social data.
The free API plan provides more than 100K API requests per month. But it does not include historical data, and you can’t use it for commercial use.
- Historical Market data
- Blockchain data
- Cryptocurrency trade data and order book
- News and social data
- Live price feed
CoinMarketCap is one of the most famous crypto data providers in the industry. And it’s Bitcoin historical data goes back to 2013.
Unlike Nomics, CoinMarketCap’s free API can not be used for commercial purposes. It’s API provides:
- Cryptocurrencies metadata, crypto market cap, and latest ranking
- Crypto trading data from multiple exchanges
- Historial crypto price data
Other than rest APIs, CryptoAPI also provides WebSocket to get the latest bitcoin price feed. But you need to opt for a paid plan to get historical crypto data.
- Cryptocurrency metadata
- Exchange rates
- Bitcoin price history
- Trade data from multiple exchanges
- Exchange information
Let us know what you think about the above crypto data providers in the comment section.
Also, learn about
- Crypto Exchange Services
- Bitcoin Node Providers
- Bitcoin Payment Processors
- Bitcoin Accounting and Tax softwares
If you want to learn more about the Crypto ecosystem, sign up for the weekly newsletter.
Get Best Crypto Deals