Estimated reading time: 11 minutes
This blog covers the various ways to earn Bitcoin free of cost. Most of these ways are simple to follow, and however, as you know, there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch. Therefore, some of these steps require some effort.
- Many platforms offer bitcoins as rewards for completing specific tasks.
- Coinbase earn offers you to learn about various cryptocurrencies and pays you a certain number of coins of that particular crypto.
- Numerous firms pay a handsome price for affiliate marketing.
- You can easily earn profits by trading and use the profits to purchase bitcoins.
- If you own bitcoins, you can gain high interest in your bitcoins by lending them to borrowers.
- Airdrops are another thing that helps you earn bitcoins free of cost.
- Some platforms even offer bitcoins as rewards for shopping on their partnered platforms.
- You can perform odd tasks online, like filling surveys.
- Many gaming companies offer you bitcoins to play their games.
- You can start writing about cryptocurrency as a blogger or a crypto-journalist or take crypto jobs.
Table of contents
- How to earn free bitcoin?
- Coinbase Earn
- Affiliate Marketing
- Lending Bitcoin
- Gaining bitcoins through Airdrops
- Shop and earn free bitcoins
- Accepting bitcoin as a means of payment
- Performing Online Tasks
- Play online games
- Crypto Jobs
- Bitcoin mining
- Be Aware
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to earn free bitcoin?
As Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency, almost all of us want to earn it for free. There are various ways to earn Bitcoins for free. However, there is rarely a way that provides you with an option to sit back and relax while bitcoins accumulate in your account.
There are companies and shopping websites that offer free bitcoins in various ways. However, most of them do it through affiliate marketing. The company provides these coins from its profits.
Some websites assign you tasks, and on completing those tasks, you earn rewards as bitcoins.
We prepared a list of some best ways to earn bitcoins for free. Let’s have a look at it.
They teach you with video lectures about cryptocurrencies and examine you through tests. Upon completing these tests, you will receive crypto in your wallet.
Some of the cryptocurrencies that coinbase is offering to teach about are as follows:
Trading platforms and other crypto products provide affiliate programs for their users. These platforms pay affiliate marketers to promote their platform.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to earn as it provides you with Bitcoins or profits. Many different platforms are offering their services in this field.
Here are a few suggestions of the platforms providing you with maximum benefits:
- Bitsgap offers crypto grid trading bots and provides one of the best crypto affiliate marketing programs with up to 30% commission. To learn more read our Bitsgap review.
- Quadency is another trading bot providers that offers up to $200 per paid customer. Read our Quadency review to learn more about the platform.
- CryptoHopper pays one of the highest affiliate marketing commissions in the market. However, over time they have slightly reduced the pay-out.
You can also earn profits by making other traders sign up on a trading platform like Pionex. These platforms provide you with a percentage of profits earned by traders you bring on the forum.
Copy trading allows you to earn free Bitcoin and helps you make a profit. Although you need investment to earn profits, and always keep in mind, trading has its risks.
- Binance: Being the world’s largest trading platform, Binance is the most secure and go-to trading platform for everyone.
- Bybit is easy to use a crypto trading exchange that offers perpetual futures with up to 100 x leverage. Read our Bybit review to learn more about the platform.
- Pionex is the world’s first cryptocurrency exchange with trading bots that help you trade and gain profits. To learn more read our Pionex review.
In addition, there are copy trading platforms that allow traders to build a following and earn through sharing their trading strategies. Expert trader gains from the percentage they charge from copy traders. At the same time, copy traders make profits by copying the expert traders.
However, there can be cases that don’t provide you with bitcoins during copy trading, but you can buy bitcoins from the profits earned.
Some of the best websites offering copy trading are as follows:
- Bityard is new in the copy trading industry, yet they provide exclusive contract copy trading services. You can read our ultimate guide to bityard copy trading.
- Ava-trade: They are one of the best forex trading platforms worldwide. Their copy trading platform allows real-time copying of exchanges.
If you already own some bitcoins, you can sign up for lending websites. These websites pay you up to %15 annual interest on your bitcoin, which get credit on your account weekly.
Some of the best lending websites are:
Gaining bitcoins through Airdrops
Sometimes new cryptocurrency projects offer free coins to get initial traction or create public awareness. One notable example can be Byteball or presently known as Obyte.
They freely distributed Byteball to Bitcoin owners. The bitcoin owners with a larger number of bitcoins remain at the top of the priority list.
You can check these airdrops here.
Shop and earn free bitcoins
All you need to do is signup to Lolli and add its chrome extension. And whenever you shop from one of its 500+ partner stores, you will receive rewards.
Some of these platforms even provide you with debit cards to shop online. These cards are rechargeable, and the more you shop with them, the more rewards you receive.
Accepting bitcoin as a means of payment
Accepting payments in Bitcoin helps you transit to the economy of the future. Bitcoins assures you of the value of your product and prevent you from any fraud through credit cards.
One of the significant reasons customers prefer paying in Bitcoins is because of the anonymity. Bitcoin transactions are sudo anonymous and protect the identity of the payer.
By accepting bitcoins, you can save the transaction fees charged by the banks.
Performing Online Tasks
Numerous platforms like Timebucks offers bitcoins in exchange for getting some tasks completed by you. These jobs can vary on the demand of the company.
Some of them can ask you to test their website, fill up their surveys, and perform many similar tasks. They pay you in bitcoins for these tasks.
Play online games
Many online games offer free bitcoins on reaching a certain level or completing a specific mission. You can easily earn free bitcoins from these websites. These firms will pay you in bitcoins; However, they will do so by various advertisements in the game.
You can even join some online casinos, where you bid on your money or your bitcoin, and earn a profit. Yet, it involves the risks of gambling.
Here’s a list of the best games to earn Bitcoin:
There are content writers and bloggers like me who write about cryptocurrency. Suppose you have a keen interest in cryptocurrency and a never-ending hunger to learn. You can begin your writing journey.
You can become a crypto-journalist or a blogger depending on your preference. At times some of the websites offer writers to revamp their entire website.
There are all sorts of jobs in the crypto space and you can join crypto-related companies and get your salary in Bitcoin.
They then pay these writers in Bitcoins or some other cryptocurrency. There are also various websites hiring individuals for their various cryptocurrency or blockchain projects.
Some of these websites are as follows:
Bitcoin mining is another way to earn free bitcoins. However, no matter how profitable it sounds, bitcoin mining is an expensive process and purely hardware dependent. This leads many miners to work together and use a mining pool.
Since mining is an expensive and time-consuming process, hence many people don’t pursue bitcoin mining. However, if you’re interested in Bitcoin mining, here are some platforms you can start your journey:
- Trade Block: It is one of the most transparent mining pools out there and has been mining Bitcoins since 2011.
- Slush Pool: It is the world’s first mining pool, which has mined over 1.2M BTC since it came into existence.
- Bitclub Network: It offers its services in trading bitcoin as well as mining bitcoins.
- Bitminter: It was one of the first mining pools, and it recently had to shut its mining activities due to a lack of miners.
Free bitcoin mining software
Various firms also offer their software for free bitcoin mining. Some of the software are:
- CGminer: It is open-source software, and its code is available on GitHub.
- BTCminer: Their goal is to make BTC mining accessible to everyone.
- Awesome miner: They offer maximum profit and are decisive for large scale mining.
- Easy miner: They offer an open-source, extremely secure platform for crypto mining.
It is almost impossible to take the process of bitcoin mining forward without any investments. Hence it is the least preferred way to earn or buy Bitcoins unless you have the resources.
If you are new to crypto, never put your private keys on any website or app. And be aware of services which promise you a very high return and advertise schemes to get rich quick.
There are several ways to earn bitcoins for free on the internet. However, it is true if said that everything comes at a cost and nothing is free. It is so because all of these methods make you work in one or another way.
You can surely go for some of them that require little to no effort. Even though these methods don’t pay you much, but they surely start your crypto journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to earn free bitcoins is to get work related to crypto companies or become a freelancer and get paid in Bitcoin.
Nothing in the crypto industry is risk-free. However, there are undoubtedly specific ways which reduce the risks involved to a minimum. For example, you can shop online to earn bitcoins or even complete some tasks.
It depends on the country of your residence. In the United States of America, it is entirely legal to mine bitcoins. Some countries have no laws on cryptocurrencies. Hence they are neither legal nor illegal.