CryptoHopper is one the best place to go if you’re looking for trading bots. Furthermore, the platform is particularly known for its MarketPlace. However, in this article, we will look at the five best CryptoHopper alternatives. As you must not stick to a particular platform, rather try all the options available in the market.
Table of contents
- Summary (TL;DR)
- What is CryptoHopper?
- Best Cryptohopper Alternatives
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: NapBots
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: TradeSanta
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: Zignaly
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: 3Commas
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: BitsGap
- CryptoHopper Alternatives: Conclusion
- CryptoHopper is one of the best places to go for crypto trading bots.
- Firstly Napbots, once available exclusively to hedge funds, is a cloud-based, AI-powered system that lets everyone trade crypto assets.
- Secondly TradeSanta, a platform for crypto trading bots that concentrates on automating trading strategies.
- Then Zignaly, the cloud-based crypto trading bot platform with various useful functions for a wide variety of investors.
- 3Commas is a very well-known cryptocurrency trading bot platform headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, and was launched in 2017.
- Finally Bitsgap, a crypto trading bot, and you can connect it to over 25 of the most prominent cryptocurrency exchanges.
What is CryptoHopper?
CryptoHopper is one of the most well-designed crypto trading bot platforms on the market. Furthermore, its MarketPlace offers you various products such as crypto signals, trading strategies, Dapps, and templates.
CryptoHopper is a cryptocurrency trading robot meant to assist traders of all levels, make the most of their trading skills, optimize their earnings, and minimize their risks.
The platform is appropriate for traders, including newbies, because of its intuitive design and simple functions. In a nutshell, CryptoHopper is the industry standard for crypto bot trading.
However, in today’s article, we’ll look at the competitors of CryptoHopper that are just as simple to use.
Best Cryptohopper Alternatives
There are many crypto trading bots providers in the market. Furthermore, very few of them provide as many services as CryptoHopper does. However, we’d still be listing the best 5 CryptoHopper alternatives below.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: NapBots
What is Napbots?
Napbots, which was previously only available to hedge firms, is a cloud-based, AI-powered application that allows everyone to trade crypto assets.
This implies that you can execute trades based on the crypto strategy you select from the available options. Professional traders with over 15 years of trading expertise brought these techniques into existence.
The AMF governs Napoleon Group, and its sister business, Napbots, provides a trading bot service. Napbots began developing crypto-trading techniques around three years ago, and the platform presented its first strategy to the public in April 2018. Since then, 20 additional strategies have been released, each with essential KPIs and testing templates.
For example, their oldest technique, “BTC LO,” provides manual crypto trading signals, and its automated version is currently accessible and on its approach to breaking the new ATH.
Furthermore, over a year, the flagship strategy BTC/ ETH/ USD outperforms the underlying by 233 percent. Because it allows for short, this technique is more aggressive. However, past achievement does not guarantee future success.
In reality, the primary database for Napbots‘ techniques is price, and the team offers both trend-following and mean reversion methods (weekly, daily, and hourly).
Apart from that, the beauty of NapBots is that it is a trading bot for investors of all backgrounds. Not just for beginners or casual traders who can simply let the bot handle everything, but also for seasoned traders who can turn off “Bot Only mode” and place trades without utilizing the bot’s automated systems. It is the only bitcoin trading bot that allows you to combine tactics.
Napbots will operate in the user’s place depending on data such as market price changes. To learn more, read the Napbots review.
How to Get Started with NapBots and Make Money?
You may achieve financial independence with NapBots by trading cryptocurrencies on autopilot and earning money. To get it working, follow the following steps:
- Firstly, connect to one of the available trading exchanges first.
- Secondly, choose from NapBots‘ impressive list of performing Bots.
- Finally, pick an investing strategy that suits you the most.
NapBots is ready to trade cryptos and generate money for you once you’ve done these three steps. Happy trading!
Napbots: Supported Exchanges
The platform allows you to choose from eight of the most prominent cryptocurrency exchanges for your initial leap. Among them are Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Okex, Phemex, Kraken, Bitpanda, and Bitstamp. CoinBase, Kucoin, HitBTC, and many others will be added soon. With such a wide range of exchanges, it can implement its algorithmic methods with ease.
Connecting Napbots to your exchange is simple. You just need to generate an API key from your selected Exchange account and enter it on the Napbots website.
The NapBots pricing packages are divided into three different price plans tailored to all budgets and vary based on the volume transacted. Each plan comes with a trading limit that may be increased to $25,000 by paying an additional fee, as seen below:
Why Choose NapBots?
- By applying their established trading techniques, the platform can offer quantitative trading strategies formerly reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The distinctive and straightforward methodology of NapBots results in outstanding ROI. Furthermore, the creators of NapBots have considerable financial market expertise. Additionally, passive sources of income like this service function even when you’re asleep.
- Pricing is straightforward, and there are no startup costs.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: TradeSanta
What is TradeSanta?
TradeSanta is a crypto trading bot platform that focuses on trading strategy automation. It was first released in 2018, but it gained popularity in the latter half of 2019. It now boasts a thriving community of 25,000+ members who have completed over a million transactions.
TradeSanta has simplified the crypto trading bot universe and provides its members with some excellent trading tools. It now boasts the most active trading bots among its competitors, with over 6,400.
A lengthy bot template, a short bot template, and a custom bot template are all available. Extra orders, martingale, purchasing coins for commissions, complex technical indicators, and other TradeSanta features are available.
To learn more, read the TradeSanta review.
TradeSanta Supported Exchanges
When compared to other crypto trading bot platforms, TradeSanta is relatively cheap. MINIMUM (free plan), BASIC ($14/ month), ADVANCED ($20/ month), and MAXIMUM ($30/ month) are the four options when purchased annually.
What are the benefits of using TradeSanta?
- The platform that is simple and basic
- TradeSanta supports several different trading bots and other trading tools.
- The platform is hosted on the cloud.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: Zignaly
What is Zignaly?
Zignaly is a next-generation cloud-based crypto trading bot platform with several handy features that cater to a wide range of traders. Only Binance and KuCoin are now linked to the trading platform, but other crypto exchanges are expected to be added in the future.
It primarily offers copy trading, a crypto trading bot, and a trading terminal. One of the distinctive characteristics is that it allows you to trade automatically using third-party crypto trading signals. It now supports over 21 distinct crypto signal sources, all of which produce high-quality signals.
Users may presently utilize Zignaly for free, with unlimited exchange accounts, coin pairings, positions, and priority support.
The Zignaly trading bot platform does not have a subscription charge and is completely free.
What are the benefits of using Zignaly?
- Integrating third-party signal providers has several advantages.
- You can set up a free account at Zignaly.
- The platform is hosted on the cloud.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: 3Commas
What is 3Commas?
3Commas is a well-known crypto trading bot platform based in Vancouver, Canada, founded in 2017. The application links to up to 23 major cryptocurrency exchanges and allows you to manage all of your cryptocurrency accounts in one place. It has a sophisticated trading terminal that will enable you to design your trading methods and mimic successful traders’ trading tactics.
Short bots, simple bots, composite bots, and composite short bots are the four varieties of bots offered by 3Commas. Options Bot, for example, allows you to automate your options trading strategies. To learn more, read the 3Commas review.
There is no free account with 3Commas, and the STARTER plan costs $14.50 per month. The PRO and ADVANCED programs include monthly charges of $49.50 and $24.50, respectively. The trading bot is only available to PRO and ADVANCED account holders.
What are the benefits of using 3Commas?
- 3Commas provides access to the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Provides options for social trading.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: BitsGap
What is Bitsgap?
Bitsgap is an all-in-one crypto trading platform situated in Estonia that was created in 2018. The software allows you to connect to over 25 of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and trade them all in one spot.
You can trade and analyze signals in over 10,000 crypto pairings using the Bitsgap platform, arbitrage from price differences between exchanges, automate your trading techniques, and automatically find signals of currencies with the most potential using the Bitsgap platform.
The Bitsgap free plan comes with standard functionality and a trading limit of $1000. The BASIC plan costs $19 per month and includes a $25,000 transaction limit and access to two trading bots. The ADVANCED and PRO accounts have monthly fees of $44 and $110, respectively.
What are the benefits of Bitsgap?
- Close to 30 cryptocurrency exchanges are included.
- A large number of trading options are available, and the ability to set up multiple monetary accounts.
- Bitsgap allows for fiat currency conversion.
CryptoHopper Alternatives: Conclusion
As you can see, there are many Cryptohopper options to select from, and each platform has its own set of features.
The trading Bots mentioned here are among the best and most reliable crypto trading bot platforms available. However, Napbots is much more advanced in terms of functionality and capabilities.
Crypto trading bots are the future of cryptocurrency trading, allowing you to benefit from every market opportunity that would otherwise be unavailable. As a result, select the platform intelligently, and you will be well recognized.