In this article, we have come up with the Seven best crypto exchanges in Germany. We have covered every platform’s features, fees, security, and its pros and cons. Read to get a clear idea about all these platforms.
|App||Android and iOS.||Android and iOS.||Android and iOS.||Not available.||Android and iOS||Android and iOS.||Not available.|
|Leverage||Not available.||Available||Up to 125x||Not available.||100x||Not available.||Available|
|Security||98% in cold wallets||Insurance||Standard Security.||High security||High security||Standard security||KYC is supported|
|Fees||0.5% Trading Fees||Low fees||Low fees||3.5 – 8% Buy Fees||0.25% Taker fees||0.5% Trading fees||0.90%|
|Card||Unavailable||Credit card allowed||Credit and debit cards are allowed||Cards are not supported||Credit and debit cards||Coinbase cards are coming soon||Credit cards and debit cards|
|Withdrawal Fees||Bitcoin network fee.||Low||The blockchain network.||Variable||Depends on the mode of payment.||1% fees||None|
|Wallet||Available||Available.||Available.||Does not have a wallet of its own.||Coming soon||Available.||Does not have a wallet of its own.|
|Earn||None.||Staking||Affiliate||None||Monthly rewards||UPTO 4% Rewards||Earn Bitcoin rewards|
Table of Contents
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Bitcoin.de
What is Bitcoin.de?
Bitcoin.de is one of the leading crypto exchanging platforms in Germany, established in 2011. The platform is trusted for both trading and storing your cryptocurrencies.
Furthermore, the only platform that directly connects with Fidor Bank AG in Munich, helping in enabling the traditional banking system, making the platform the most user-friendly platform. In simpler terms, users can buy Bitcoin directly from a bank account.
- The holdings of the users are certified by the publicly accredited auditing company.
- The platform keeps the users EUR capital safely in their account, thus reducing the cause of insolvency.
- The exchanging platform offers an online wallet system that is secured.
- There are two payment methods available. The first is direct payment by the online banking system, and the second is automated payment processing through express trade.
Whether buyer or seller, each trader has to pay 0.5% on the amount of cryptocurrency bought or sold. This amount is automatically deducted by their system, eliminating the process of paying separately.
Is Bitcoin.de Safe?
Read the security features to know how safe Bitcoin.de is:
- The platform offers an SMS-mTan procedure (A mobile transaction number that is a single-use password).
- The platform also has 2FA(two-factor authentication), which helps in securing your account and transactions. However, the 2FA service is optional.
- There is also the possibility of PGP-encrypted communication over emails, thus securing you for quickly taking custody of your cryptocurrency.
- More than 98% of the cryptocurrencies are secured in cold wallets.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin.de
|External companies often audit the security of the platform.||The exchange, as of now, trades only with Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin Cash (BTC), Bitcoin SV (BSV), and Ethereum (ETH). More such currencies are yet to launch.|
|German-speaking customer support that responds within 24-hours.||The platform does not support company accounts.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: eToro
What is eToro?
eToro is the world’s leading multi-asset platform that has features like social trading. The platform offers more than a thousand trading and investing options. Their prime goal is that their users have a secure and calm experience. Undoubtedly one of the safest crypto exchanges. And for this, they are constantly developing their services. The platform is available on apps and webs, which is accessible from anywhere and on any device.
- The platform offers a crypto portfolio and copy trading tools.
- They offer cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, and many more.
- The social trading feature allows connecting with twenty million worldwide top users.
- eToro wallet is available.
- Leverage is available on different instruments at different rates.
The eToro fees structure is straightforward. To open an account with eToro is free with no commission and management fees. For buying cryptocurrency, the platform has a spread chart. Spread is nothing but a difference between the prices of buying and selling of the asset. And upon these differences, the platform charges its fee. For different crypto, the charges are additional. There are no deposit fees. However, there is low withdrawal fees charged by the platform.
Is eToro safe?
Read to know the safety features of eToro:
- Every user has a separate account, and the amounts deposited by the users directly go to their specified account. This makes the users every single penny secured from bankruptcy at eToro.
- The platform follows reputed cyber security standards for protecting the user’s information.
- The platform follows the regulations set by FCA(UK), ASIC(Australia), CySec(Cyprus), GFSC(Gibraltar), FinCen, and FINRA(United States).
Pros and Cons of eToro
|The platform offers a free $100k demo account to explore.||There are trading limits applied to different instruments.|
|No deposit fees.||Withdrawal fees is charged.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Binance
What is Binance?
Binance is the world’s largest crypto exchanging platform, with 1,400,000 plus transactions every second. The venue is a global one and hence allows for trading and transactions everywhere. The medium also offers blogs dedicated to the latest news and updates in the world of cryptocurrency. They also support various fiat currencies like USD, GBP, EUR. The significant part is that they support more than 150 digital currencies. To learn more, read the review of Binance.
- The platform offers several features like Binance Convert, P2P(peer-to-peer exchange), and Binance Advanced.
- They also offer leverage services in trading, to learn more read Binance Margin Trading.
- Binance also offers a secured crypto wallet.
- To let the users make more profits, Binance offers other platforms like Binance Pool.
Binance offers services like no deposit fees. At the same time, withdrawal fees depend on the Blockchain network and vary abruptly due to network congestion. For detailed guidance on the fees structure of Binance, read this fees guide.
Is Binance Safe?
Binance offers specific security features to its users. Read the following points to get an understanding of how safe is Binance:
- Authentic measures like two-factor, email, and SMS authentication is provided.
- Hardware devices like Yubikey is used for authentications.
- Security measures like KYC is followed.
- The platform also has features like whitelisting.
- Binance also offers features like anti-phishing.
Pros and Cons of Binance
|The platform offers 150 plus cryptocurrencies.||Innumerable features can lead to confusion.|
|Trading fees is low.||The platform offers high security, which can get troublesome for some users.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Bity
What is Bity?
Bity is a cryptocurrency exchanging platform established in 2014. The platform’s prime goal is to create a decentralized economy that is fair and is accessible to everyone. In addition, they highly focus on improving features like security, privacy, stability, and many more.
- They have Crypto ATMs. In addition to this, the user can also pay online bills.
- A top-notch customer service that you can rely upon.
- Most reasonable guaranteed prices are offered.
Low fees with up to 8% depending on the location and market situation. Other prices may include all the costs of a complete transaction.
Is Bity Safe?
The platform Bity is regulated under Swiss laws. At the same time, the company gets audited by KPMG. The platform has also joined a self-regulatory organization. In addition, they are also counted by the quality assurance association VQF recognized by the Swiss Federal Audit Office of financial markets(FINMA).
Pros and Cons of Bity
|Accepts multiple fiat currencies.||Not a beginner-friendly platform.|
|Guaranteed estimated payment.||Does not have mobile applications.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Cex.io
What is Cex.io?
Cex.io is one of the leading crypto exchanging platforms since 2013 that offer fiat-to-crypto transactions to its users. They provide a variety of tools for different currencies to make the user have a better understanding. The platform has 4M registered users with a reputation of 0% loss in customer funds. Finally, the platform is supported by 99% of countries with 48 states of the US. The forum is also dedicated to improving and building new services for its users.
- The platform allows buying and selling of the currencies in USD.
- Features like margin trading with ease of use, zero commission, and leverage of 100x.
- The platform is highly mobile with mobile apps and web features.
- It supports multi-currencies and in which the list is constantly increasing.
- Features like price alerts and order notifications are available.
Transaction fees depend on the user’s thirty-day trading volume of all pairs. In contrast, the deposition and withdrawal fees vary with different types of currencies and payment methods. For a detailed guide on the entire structure, read our review.
Is Cex.io safe?
To analyze the safety of cex.io, we have checked out its security features. You see, the platform is licensed and registered under several jurisdictions.
- They are registered as MSB(money services businesses) and FinCEN(financial crime enforcement network).
- They also have the DLT(distributed ledger technology) license issued under the GFSC.
- They have also acquired MTLs certificates for 31 US states and counting.
- They also cover several anti-fraud, Anti-money laundering, KYC, refund policies, and many more.
Pros and Cons of Cex.io
|High accountability of the service provided.||Wallet service is yet to come.|
|A crypto-backed loan is available.||The verification processes can get tedious for some.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Coinbase
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is a successful and established crypto exchanging and trading platform in the world of the crypto economy. The forum started in 2012 and now has 68 plus million verified users across the globe. A beginner-friendly platform that is easy to use and secured for investing, trading, saving, and earning crypto. The platform also supports various currencies and fiat currency for easy exchange. To know more, read the Coinbase review.
- Coinbase wallet allows you to store your assets securely on the platform.
- Coinbase offers exciting features like the availability of local currencies.
- It also supports both the users individual, businesses, and developers. In addition, the forum also offers multiple features to both users.
- The platform allows beginners to learn and earn cryptocurrencies at the same time.
- Users can also borrow cash with their Bitcoin as collateral.
- The platform offers users to become an affiliate and earn a commission.
The fees structure at coinbase is high. However, the platform has genuine beginner-friendly content. In addition, the prime version of Coinbase has separate charges, which is a better and improved approach for traders. Other than these, the costs of the fees range to about 0.50%. To save these changes, the users can opt for ACH transactions. To learn more read Coinbase Fees.
Is Coinbase Safe?
The platform is highly secured as it works under the laws and regulations set by the US. Coinbase also has other security policies like KYC, PIN, and self-signature procedures. More than 98% of the asset is stored offline, and FDIC insures the rest 2%.
Pros and Cons of Coinbase
|The platform offers multi-currencies.||Fees and other charges are high.|
|Coinbase has outlets for different kinds of users.||Do not support its customers on calls.|
Crypto Exchanges in Germany: Coinmama
What is Coinmama?
Coinmama is a platform that has offered fast and easy digital financial services since 2013. Whether you are a beginner or pro, the forum won’t disappoint you. Their belief is to make their users control their economy through these digital currencies. The value system on the platform is trustworthy. The platform has a 29 lakhs plus user base from 188 countries—a globally accepted platform. They also support multi-cryptocurrencies helping you in choosing your favorite coins.
- The platform accepts various modes, ranging from credit and debit cards to apps like google pay.
- Further it takes very little time to verify its users.
- They also support multiple currencies like the dollar, euro, pound, and many more.
- The platform offers affiliate programs to act as an affiliate to Coinmama and earn a commission of up to 30%.
- The platform is beginner-friendly, and with ease, they can execute the registration and buying procedures.
The rate of charges depends on XBX plus 2%. There is also a commission charge on selling and buying with 0.90% and 3.90% on these transactions. For credit and debit cards, the expenses increase by 5% as a momentum fee. If the transactions are made via SEPA bank, there are no additional fees. While with SWIFT bank, there is a charge charged on a minimum amount of below 1000 USD.
Is Coinmama Safe?
The platform has security features like KYC to protect the user’s account and keep it secured. Coinmama does not save your card details, and the other information pieces are solely used to provide guidance and other services to the users. The platform does not share the user’s information with any third party and only with trusted parties. However, it does provide information to law enforcement when asked. Further, Coinmama is also a registered money service business.
Pros and Cons of Coinmama
|Supports six fiat currencies and ten cryptocurrencies.||The platform does not have a wallet of its own.|
|No withdrawal fees.||High charges.|
There are many other exchanging platforms available in Germany. We have covered only a few of them. All of the exchanging platforms mentioned above in the article are distinct and have significant features. Therefore, you must analyze these platforms yourself and choose the one that best fits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. Several platforms offer debit card facilities. However, the charges are comparatively high. Crypto exchanging platforms like Coinbase and Binance offers debit card facilities.
Which is the best app for trading crypto?
It is essential to understand that not all exchanging sites offer app facilities. The best app is that it fulfills your requirements as a trader. If you are a beginner, then the best app for trading crypto can be the Coinbase app, or if you have experience, you may try Bitstamp. Remember, both have different fees structures.
Compare Coinmama vs. Coinbase
Both the platforms are a good choice. However, if we compare, the significant differences are as follows:
-Coinbase has an app, while Coinmama does not have an app facility.
-In addition, Coinmama does not have any withdrawal fees, while Coinbase charges 1% on the withdrawal.
What is Coinbase Prime?
Coinbase Prime is nothing but an extended platform of Coinbase where the trader can manage all its crypto assets in one place. A super modern platform that has exceptional services like advanced tools for analyzing and secure custody.
What is Coinbase earn?
Several platforms offer exciting earning opportunities like monthly bonuses and rewards while using their media. Similarly, Coinbase also provides earning opportunities by becoming an affiliate or making crypto while learning about it.
Does Binance offer the opportunity to act as a Binance referral?
Referrals are nothing but affiliates to the platforms. So, yes, Binance does offer an opportunity to act as its(Binance) referral.
How to withdraw from Binance?
To withdraw from Binance, you simply have to go to your wallet on Binance and click on the overview. You will get the option to withdraw select the coin you wish to withdraw. Once you have chosen, the coin then selects a network. Make sure you recheck the network, for it should match the address’s network. This saves the user from any withdrawal losses. Next, select the address, and enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and finally, click on the “withdraw” icon.
Does eToro have dogecoin?
Yes, eToro has dogecoin.
What is eToro withdrawal fees?
eToro charges 5 USD for a withdrawal amount of 30.00+ USD. Note this is just an example. The final withdrawal charge depends on the amount. The total cost of charges will be mentioned in the cashier. You must check the amount before withdrawing.