Confused between two of the most leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms? We have the solution right here with our trending and informative blog about Coinbase vs Cex.io, where we are going to compare both of these platforms and present you with the most reliable and trustworthy information that would make you choose the best one out of the two. Read our blog and get rid of the ongoing dilemma now!
|Point of distinction||Coinbase||Cex.io|
|Fees charged||0.00% – 0.50%||0.00% – 0.25%|
|Mobile-based application||Android and ios application is available||Android and ios application is available|
Also, read: How to Mint NFT on Coinbase?
Table of Contents
What is Coinbase?
There are many options for buying, selling, and managing cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is one of those options. In addition to, offering a straightforward way to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, and many other cryptocurrencies in the exchange, it’s also a digital portal that makes crypto-investing an accessible option for beginners as well as experienced investors. Coinbase was established by Brian Armstrong in the year 2012, with its headquarter being located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Coinbase is one of the world’s best crypto exchanges which is supported in more than 100+ countries. Lastly, Coinbase, all transactions are very secure and strongly encrypted. To learn more, read the Coinbase review.
Also Read: Top 5 Coinbase Alternatives
What is Cex.io?
The cryptocurrency market is booming, and Cex.io has been working hard to keep pace with the market growth. Cex.io keeps on upgrading its services, giving its users a lucid experience. Further, it was founded by Oleksandr Lutskevych in the year 2013.
The headquarters of this exchange is located in Jersey City. Cex.io provides a very easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, and many other cryptocurrencies. Cex.io provides many features like margin trading, staking, and many others. With over a million registered users and it is used in 99% of countries all around the world. To learn more, read the Cex.io review.
Coinbase vs Cex.io: Features
Being one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, Coinbase has become one of the most popular bitcoin wallet platforms in existence. Here are some features to consider when using Coinbase:
- Coinbase is available for more than 100 countries all around the world; it also has more than 73 million users on it.
- It provides its user with a very stable and secure wallet; it also gives its user insurance on their crypto, which is provided by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum amount of $250,000.
- In Coinbase, 98% of the funds of users are stored offline; it also provides a 2 step verification of all accounts for the security of users’ funds. Further, you can use the Coinbase wallet to store your funds for free.
- It provides its user with a huge variety of newly launched and old cryptocurrencies so that a user gets a huge variety of crypto to choose from and trade with it.
- Users can exchange the cryptocurrency by us dollars or by crypto to crypto exchange.
Also, read 5 Best Coinbase Competitors
Cex.io has many eligible features, some of them are mentioned here below, which would help you to know the platform really well:
- Cex.io is available in 99% of countries, with more than 4 million users registered on it.
- It assents with PCI DSS standards to secure the funds of the users.
- Users can buy the cryptocurrency either by us dollar o