In this article, we will review ChangeNOW, a service to exchange your cryptocurrencies.
A cornerstone of any crypto project is security. The ability of the product and its team to securely operate the data and the funds of their customers defines a lion’s share of trust towards the project in the community.
To trust a crypto project, customers need to have a considerable level of confidence – the crypto community has always been skeptical about single entities operating their money and data.
And this is precisely where the highest standards of security have to be respected by the crypto platforms. Only in recent times, 266,000 passwords were stolen as a result of the Trident crypto fund data breach, and many email addresses and passwords have leaked from the Poloniex crypto exchange.
That’s why more and more projects require no user registration to use their services. ChangeNOW is one of them.
Table of Contents
ChangeNOW in a nutshell
It takes 4 simple steps to exchange your crypto. ChangeNOW offers good rates and has a friendly support team.
ChangeNOW Main Features with Pros and Cons
- No registration is required
- As a non-custodial service, ChangeNOW does not control your crypto assets
- ChangeNOW picks the best rates at the market available at the moment of the exchange.
- No upper limits for the exchanges
- The average transaction takes 2 minutes
- Visa and MasterCard supported
- More than 200 cryptocurrencies listed on ChangeNOWand more than 40,000 pairs are available.
- Crypto wallets such as Edge, Atomic, CakeWallet, and Ledger are partnering with ChageNOW to simplify the user experience.
- On ChangeNOW, KYC is not required. However, the platform’s Risk Management System might ask for verification in case the transaction has been marked.
- fiat-to-crypto exchanges are a bit pricey
- No crypto-to-fiat options available
- Price charts are present, but no other convenient tools for trading available.
How ChangeNow works
Below is an example of buying Ethereum with BTC.
Enter the address of the currency you want
Confirm and send funds
How is ChangeNOW different from other crypto exchange services?
ChangeNOW is building a trusting relationship with its clients – which means it has a clear policy towards the estimated rates. In the end of the transaction, you always get a maximum close to the amount stated before the exchange. Unfortunately, some of the other exchange services may try to cheat you here, sending less money than they must – ChangeNOW has even carried out a special investigation on this issue.
With all said, it can be noted that ChangeNOW suggests one of the best services at the market of crypto exchange.
It offers smooth and secure swaps, good and fair rates, and a wide range of exchange pairs. According to the review platforms, most people trust ChangeNOW. To learn more about how ChangeNOW works, visit their FAQ.
Join our Telegram community to learn more about different crypto products and subscribe to our weekly newsletter for the latest updates.