This article will compare the features, fees, interest rates, apps, and security of Bybit, Bityard, and MoonXBT to see which one has more to offer. Furthermore, the below table summarizes the entire article briefly.
Table of Contents
60 Seconds Summary
What is MoonXBT?
Founded recently in 2021, MoonXBT is an emerging derivatives trading platform that gives access to a variety of derivatives to carry out trading operations. Furthermore, traders can enjoy light contracts instead of traditional contracts. To understand the platform better, read the MoonXBT review.
What is Bybit?
Based in Singapore, Bybit is a unique crypto derivatives exchange platform that focuses on leverage trading. As a result, it offers up-to100x leverage on trading pairs like BTC/ USD and ETH/ USD. Moreover, it has also built up sizable liquidity in a short period. However, being a user from the USA, you cannot use Bybit due to US regulatory issues. But you can surely use Hola VPN to customize your digital location and then use Bybit. Wanna get into detailed steps? Read How to use Bybit in the USA?
What is Bityard?
Founded in 2019, Bityard is a leading cryptocurrency contracts exchange that offers its users a plethora of trading services and a user-friendly trading experience. In addition to it, the platform also provides its users access to premium liquidity. Furthermore, you can also copy other professional traders to automate your crypto trading. To know more, read the Bityard review.
Knowing the specific features of a platform is wise to maximize one’s profit while trading and taking advantage of the services and products for their benefit.
- The minimum value to start trading is only 1 USD, so even new and hesitant traders can start from a minimum to see if it works out for them.
- The platform offers one-of-a-kind Light Contract trading, with over 7 unique advantages to the traditional contract products. To learn more about Light Contract Trading refer to MoonXBT review.
- MoonXBT processes data of spot markets of several prominent crypto trading platforms to offer accurate and reasonable prices to investors.
- On this platform, one can trade with leverage up to 150x. However, trading with leverage also has higher risks, so one should deal with caution.
- The opening fee is meager, 0.05%, one of the lowest rates offered by the crypto trading platforms.
- This platform features a demo training mode that allows a user to trade with bonus money to formulate a specific plan and see what works out best for them.
- MoonXBT processes and executes orders in 32 milliseconds which makes it one of the fastest processing platforms.
- For withdrawals you need to complete your KYC.
- Furtherore, the platform is soon going to bring in a Fiat deposit platform.
- It features a margin mode that allows a trader to lock in profit or loss in advance. In case of failure, the trader will only lose the margin position.
- Furthermore, it gives access to third-party tools for charting—for example, vertical, horizontal, cross, Eliot, rectangle, and so on.
- Users can enjoy margin trading with leverage up to 100x and you can read our guide to Bybit margin trading to understand it better.
- Advanced charting feature available that allows the traders to take part in leveraged trading.
- The range of trading fees varies between 0.025% to 0.075%.
- Bybit offers high liquidity to its traders.
- Trading is available to users all around the world except a few countries including the USA.
- In addition to this, bybit also offers an outstanding feature to set take-profit and stop-loss orders and maintain proper risk management.
- To avoid situations like system overload, it has set up an advanced trading engine that manages 100,000 transactions per second. This means orders are processed at a rapid speed and effectively maintain no-server time.
- Bybit offers a backup service called ‘Insurance Fund.’ This fund assists the traders when the position cannot be liquidated at a better price than bankruptcy price.
- KYC is optional, so there is no personal information at risk.
- Customer service is accessible 24 x 7 via live chat and email and is present in several languages.
- Bybit uses multiple protection layers to ensure the safety of the platform.
- Users can trade on Bityard in numerous cryptocurrencies with leverage up to 125x on crypto and 200x on derivatives. Furthermore, read out guide to Bityard margin trading to understand things better.
- Users can enjoy crypto-to-crypto trading that allows one to buy prominent cryptocurrencies.
- Trading with Bityard coin (BYD) can drastically reduce trading fees, and users can also earn extra crypto.
- The website is easy to navigate and aims to provide its customers a smooth and fast trading experience.
- Easy registration feature with only email or mobile number.
- Bityard supports trade in almost one different cryptocurrency.
- This platform is available in more than eight languages and is active in more than 150 countries.
- KYC authentication is mandatory to establish the safety of the traders.
- Strong security measures like multiple signatures and cold storage for crypto assets have been established.
- Bityard also offers a warranty of full refund.
- It has a feature to take profit possibilities and stop-loss orders for risk management.
- Bityard copy trading enables users to learn and copy from experienced traders to maximize their profits.
- Finally, you can earn a welcome bonus of up-tp 258 USD by signing-up using the button below.
Bityard vs MoonXBT vs Bybit: MoonXBT
MoonXBT only offers perpetual contracts and no futures with expiry dates. Furthermore, it provides a maximum leverage level of 150x. In addition, it presents a trade view to show cryptocurrencies and their current price.
MoonXBT vs Bybit vs Bityard: Bybit
Bybit enables users to trade cryptocurrencies with derivatives tied to it at the available leverage. This is a bit riskier approach but is popular amongst more experienced traders. Users who want to generate profit or risk loss by trading coins with up to 100x leverage can try Bybit.
Bybit presents a trading chart that is easy to read with advanced features. Trading view provides complete data with a wide range of time frames and tools. Furthermore, the platform offers almost all the charting tools provided by TradingView.
In addition to this, Bybit also features an internal asset exchange option that allows users to exchange the supported cryptocurrencies directly on the platform.
Bybit vs Bityard vs MoonXBT: Bityard
After depositing cryptocurrency, users can start trading and experience smooth and seamless features of the platform. The fast trading engine completes a million transactions every second. The traders have the option to maximize their profits through leverage trading. But the risk is almost as significant as profit potential, so the traders must exercise caution.
It also offers trading charts. Users can view it on several screens. It is highly accurate and comes with various tools to analyze the trade, plot trend lines, and view detailed time frames.
Additionally, leveraged crypto trading has zero spread fees and constant liquidity. Traders looking for contract trading can take advantage of several trading products and tools offered by Bityard.
Bityard vs MoonXBT vs Bybit: Mobile App
Android and iOS users can now access the MoonXBT app on their devices with an intuitive interface and user-friendly features. Users can access all the prominent features, including the trading charts, and formulate plans to trade to bring in more profit.
Now users can get access to this unique spot trading platform instantly from their Android and iOS devices. Bybit app strives to give a seamless trading experience to every user through its interactive, user-friendly interface.
Users can track real-time market data from the global spot markets to give reasonable prices, trade effectively, and bring in more profit. Additionally, the app features multilingual support for users all around the globe all the time.
Traders can also enjoy derivatives trading. As a result, they can increase leverage, hedge, and speculate across all contract types.
Bityard app is available on both Android and iOS devices. Traders can access trade charts, monitor positions, and place their orders through a single touch. In addition, users can trade on their favorite platform anytime with accessible navigational features and 24 x 7 customer support.
Deposit and Withdrawal options
Bybit vs MoonXBT vs Bityard: MoonXBT
As it is a new platform, the only coins that are supported as of now are USDT, BTC, ETH. MoonXBT converts BTC and ETH into the equivalent price of USDT.
In MoonXBT, users can only trade in contracts, so they cannot withdraw BTC. However, the traders can withdraw USDT, and for that, it is divided into three categories.
|Withdrawal level||Withdrawal fee|
Bityard vs MoonXBT vs Bybit: Bybit
Bybit supports BTC, EOS, ETH, XRP, and USDT for making deposits from 2021. The process is straightforward and users have to do is register with Bybit, and then they can start with the deposit process. Next, they have to click on the ‘Assets’ tab. Bybit will show all the supported cryptocurrencies and give the exchange wallet address to the user to escalate the process.
However, it does not allow deposits in fiat currencies. There is also no minimum amount to make a deposit apart from the processing fee. As for withdrawal, Bybit charges a minimum withdrawal amount that is different for every cryptocurrency.
|Cryptocurrency||Minimum withdrawal amount|
MoonXBT vs Bityard vs Bybit: Bityard
In Bityard, deposits and withdrawals are made with crypto assets like BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT, TRX, XRP, and HT. It also supports fiat currencies for deposit, but it is available only for Indonesia, Vietnam, and mainland China traders. Moreover, wallet-to-wallet transfers are valid only for the supported cryptocurrencies.
Bityard vs MoonXBT vs Bybit: Fees
The trading fee at MoonXBT is calculated using the below formula:
Margin * leverage * 0.05%
Furthermore, you can also reduce your trading fee by up to 5% using MoonXBT points. You can use the formula below to calculate your fees after deductions:
Trading fee(Open/close position) after Moon Points offset= Margin*Leverage*0.05%*95%
Furthermore, the platform charges an overnight funding fee of 0.05%. However, traders cannot use MoonXBT points to reduce the funding fees; hence you must hold sufficient funds or your position will be closed.
Bybit charges 0.075% from the market takers and gives 0.025% to market makers. It does not charge any deposit fee but charges a minimum withdrawal fee that varies with the cryptocurrency used.
Being a multi-currency margin trading exchange platform, it charges a reasonable price as compared to other platforms.
Whenever an order is placed, Bityard charges a minimum 0.05% transaction fee. Both opening and closing fees are calculated by using this formula- margin*leverage*0.05%. In addition to a transaction fee, an overnight fee is also charged for positions held longer than 12 hours.
It does not charge any deposit fee. However, it sets a nominal withdrawal fee, which is $2 USDT. Bityard also gives a welcome bonus of 4 USDT to a new user who completes the registration process through the button below.
MoonXBT vs Bityard vs Bybit: Affiliates
MoonXBT Affiliate Program
MoonXBT offers a 50% commission on MoonXBT trading fees generated through contract trading by referrals. However, a user can only earn a 30% commission from the standard invitation program without applying to the affiliate program.
Bybit Affiliate Program
Bybit gives a lifetime commitment to their partners. It offers to pay a whopping 30% of the total fees on all trades made for the lifetime of accounts referred by a user. A detailed report of the transaction is visible to the partners, and the commissions are settled in real-time.
Bityard Affiliate Program
Bityard offers a 60% commission on Bityard trading fees generated by the users referred by a particular partner. The affiliate and referral system is transparent so that there is no cause of distrust.
MoonXBT vs Bityard vs Bybit: Security
Is Bybit Safe?
Bybit has set up several measures to ensure the safety of the website and user’s assets.
- Two-factor authentication via email, SMS, or Google Authenticator is necessary for every customer.
- It has stored all the users’ crypto assets in an array of cold wallets to prevent online theft.
- Transferring funds are regulated with multiple signature addresses. Thus the access to these assets will not be readily available.
- The website is backed with SSL encryption.
- Every withdrawal request has to go through multiple security checkpoints to avoid any types of mistakes.
Is Bityard Safe?
As far as Bityard is concerned,
- It urges all the traders to set up a security pin to be entered when making a withdrawal and to ensure no other person other than the user can withdraw the funds.
- SMS authentication is necessary whenever the user is making any essential change like resetting the account password.
- Furthermore, Bityard has acquired trading licenses from four different countries.
- It also requires email verification for essential tasks such as making a withdrawal and resetting a password.
- It stores login records to identify any unauthorized logins.
Is MoonXBT Safe?
Lastly, in the case of MoonXBT,
- It stores the funds of the traders in a cold wallet which protects it from hackers.
- Complete KYC verification is required on this platform.
- It uses multi-signature technology to approve any task or activity.
- It has enabled two-factor authentication for double-layer security.
Bybit offers customer support in multiple languages 24 x 7. In addition, users can access live chat features and email support to remove their doubts in real-time. The users can also get in touch with customer support through social media channels.
Bityard features 24 x 7 email, telegram, and online support for its users. In addition, a live bot is always available to address the concerns of users immediately.
MoonXBT has site support that strives to give an excellent support experience to its customers.
Users can also access the FAQs and tutorials to get familiar with the platform and its services. Moreover, the customers can also get in touch with the team via social media channels such as youtube, Reddit community, and telegram.
MoonXBT vs Bityard vs Bybit: Pros and Cons
|Bybit||– Integrated asset change feature available.|
– One of the lowest trading fees in the market.
– Leverage level generally up to 100x.
|– New traders might find this platform a little intimidating.|
|Bityard||– Bityard Copy Trading|
– Users can trade in 16 cryptocurrencies.
– Demo mode is available to try the interface first.
– Trading fees are reduced using Bityard coins.
|– Fiat withdrawal is not possible on this platform.|
– The platform slows down on sudden market movements.
|MoonXBT||– Zero deposit fees.|
– Reasonable trading fees.
– One-of-a-kind Light Contract trading is available.
– Excellent customer support
– Comparatively newer to its competitors.
MoonXBT vs Bityard vs Bybit: Conclusion
Both Bybit and Bityard are established derivatives trading platforms that are popular for their extensive features. MoonXBT is a slightly new platform; therefore, the traders must trade with caution. However, MoonXBT comes with its one-of-a-kind Light Contract trading, you can learn about it from our MoonXBT review. In all, each crypto exchange has implemented good safety features to secure your funds. They all have an excellent and intuitive interface and strive to give their customers a wonderful trading experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
MoonXBT only supports BTC, ETH, and USDT as of yet.
Bybit has an Insurance Fund for such events, which prevents a user from losing more than the initial fund.
Bityard is regulated by four authorities, namely the AUSTRAC of Australia, the ACRA of Singapore, the MTR of Estonia, and the MSB of the United States. Therefore, it has four different licenses that make it trustworthy.